Ruud Partners With ClimateMaster Inc.
to Go Green With Geothermal
Ruud Heating and Cooling is pleased to announce a NEW partnership with ClimateMaster, the leader in geothermal technology, to introduce an industry first, communicating 27 EER Geothermal Heat Pump to our Ultra Series line of products. The new RPV series offers package products available in 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 ton capacities and split system products available in 2, 3, 4 and 5 ton capacities.
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, geothermal systems are, “the most energy-efficient, environmentally clean, and cost-effective space conditioning systems available today.” The environmental advantages of geothermal systems have caught the eye of government agencies so extensively that now a consumer, as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, can receive 30% of the total installed cost of a geothermal heat pump with ratings of 14.1 EER and 3.3 COP’s. A great selling feature is that the $1500 cap does not apply to these products.
Other unit features include:
- Active protection for Peace of Mind
- Exclusive Design with dual 7-segment LED display
- Enhanced Service Diagnostics
- 2-Stage scroll compressor providing enhanced comfort
- ECM Variable Speed blower motor providing quiet operation, increased efficiency and high static capability
- Merv 11, 2" Pleated Filter for Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Electrostatic Coated Air coils for Ultimate Corrosion Resistance
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan for Long Life
- Qualifying for the Federal Tax Credit Program. In 2009 & 2010 the homeowner can receive a credit for up to 30% of the installed cost of a qualified home improvement
It is required that someone from your organization, designated as your geothermal expert, attend a training course prior to you purchasing and selling this product. Training sessions are currently scheduled for August 25 – 27, 2009 in Oklahoma City, OK (OKC). GDP funding can be used to offset the cost of training. Click the "Sign Up Now!" button below to review and register for the upcoming training events:
A designated representative from ClimateMaster will be in touch with you to encourage your participation and answer any questions you may have concerning the ClimateMaster product line available. Also, a follow-up communication will be forthcoming, which will include specifications, installation and operating instructions, color literature and other collateral.
We apologize for the short notice on the training event, but feel you will find this an outstanding training class and a great business opportunity for your organization. If you would like to take a proactive approach and contact ClimateMaster please use the contact information for Jake Bailey, ClimateMaster Sales Support.
Ruud Heating & Cooling
Rely On Ruud®
Manager, Product Marketing & Development